ÉTABLISSEMENT THERMAL ARGELES-GAZOST



ÉTABLISSEMENT THERMAL

27 Avenue Adrien Hébrard

65400 ARGELES-GAZOST

ÉTABLISSEMENT THERMAL

Description

Originally the whole thermal resort included the park and a little casino made of wood. It was built between 1880 and 1885 at the request of Hector Sassere. Mineral water came from the Hount-Pudio spring, located in the village of Gazost and brought to the thermal establishment by a 21,3 kilometer pipe. Nowadays, the whole resort consists of a thermal resort open from April to October and a Spa Centre open throughout the year. To be seen: a monumental hall made of marble from the Pyrenees. The park originally had two hotels: Hôtel d’Angleterre and Hôtel du Parc, a little casino made of wood and then, in 1903 it counted with a therapeutic clinic turned into a casino in 1939.

Languages spoken

  • French
  • English
  • Spanish

Opening period

Open dates :
From 01 Apr 2019 01 Apr 2019 to 02 Nov 2019 02 Nov 2019
Closed days :
  • Sunday

Pets accepted : no

Payment methods

  • Credit card
  • Cheques and postal orders
  • Cash
km

Route from